A number of books, papers and reports which include reflections of life at RMC during the period of our attendance, have been published by members of the class of 1972 or colleagues who were at the college during the same period of our attendance. In addition the Fox report of the Committee of Inquiry which was conducted during our Fourth Class is included:
- Coulthard-Clark, Chris – DUNTROON. The Royal Military College of Australia 1911-1986, Allen & Unwin, Sydney, 1986.
- Cobley, Phil – The Final Tally, 1969-2009, The London Press, London, 2009.
- Cullinan, Patrick – White Sherpas. Reaching the top with the Australian Bicentennial Everest Expedition, Echo Books, Canberra, 2013.
- Jones, Chris – Chapter 2: RMC Duntroon, Class of 1969-72, in In the Dreaming, Saigon, 2005.
- Molan, Jim – Running the War in Iraq, Harper Collins, Sydney, 2008.
- Stone, Gary with Breen, Bob – Duntroon to Dili : mayhem and miracles, traumatic stress and trust in God, Barrallier Books, Canberra, 2014.
- The Fox Report – Report of the Committee of Inquiry into the Royal Military College, dated 24 April 1970 – Fox Report – Committee of Inquiry .
The Duntroon Society at http://www.dunsoc.com
Officer Cadet School Portsea https://www.ocsportsea.org/
Officer Training Unit Scheyville https://www.otu.asn.au/
Australian Defence Force Retirees Association https://www.adfra.org/